Life Insurance Policy: Protect What Matters Most
How many of you either don’t have a life insurance policy, or haven’t reviewed it since you first purchased it 10 years ago? That’s what we thought – now is the perfect time to review your life insurance.
Protect what matters most with a life insurance policy from Nationwide. You insure your car and your home – but what about your loved ones? You want to know that your family is taken care of in the event of your passing.
Life Insurance Policy
Often times, people think that they have enough savings or investments to take care of their family upon their passing. But do you have 5 to 7 times your current salary or up to 10 times if you are the only working adult? That is just a general guideline, and our Life Insurance Specialist can certainly help you find a policy that fits your specific needs, but it’s should give you food for thought.
Who Needs a Life Insurance Policy:
- People with children
- Married couples, or couples engaged to be married
- Business owners
- Someone who recently had a job change
- Single individuals that have debt they don’t want to pass on, or who support their parents or siblings
Life insurance can help them by:
- Replacing your lost income. Even if your spouse has a full time job with a salary that would be adequate for just them – what about joint debt? what about funeral costs?
- Maintain their current lifestyle. You want your spouse and family to be able to maintain their current lifestyle – having the right life insurance can help provide them with security and peace of mind for the future.
- Pay off debts (e.g. mortgage, car, student loans and credit cards). Will you be leaving behind a legacy of debt? Make sure your family won’t be left with the burden. The payout from your life insurance can be used to pay off debt.
- Pay for future educational expenses. With your life insurance policy, you can ensure that your children will have money to cover their educational expenses.
We know life insurance can be overwhelming, but our Life Insurance Specialist is here to help. Give Cherie a call today to find out what life insurance policy will fit your needs best. 727-748-4226. For more information on the different types of insurance, visit our Life Insurance page.