Life Insurance Review
Knowing that your family is secure is a crucial part of financial planning. If you were gone, would your family be able to pay bills and maintain their lifestyle? If you are not sure, we can help you take a look at your specific needs with a life insurance review. This is a simple way to evaluate any life changes that have occurred since you first purchased your life insurance policy and ensure that the coverage you have is right for you and your family. Call Cherie Downing, our life insurance specialist, today for a no obligation life insurance review at 727-748-4226.
5 Life Events that call for a Life Insurance Review
1. Births, marriages, divorces, deaths. Any of these life changes can alter your financial situation – for better or worse. No one wants to think about this, but we have heard many tales of forgetting to remove an ex-spouse as a beneficiary.
2. Children become independent. When your children move out of the house and become financially independent, your financial burden is reduced and you might choose to decrease your life insurance. You also may want to consider adding more life insurance when your first grandchild is born.
3. Changes in career. If you or your spouse have a change in career or income level, it’s a good time to re-evaluate your life insurance coverage. Remember, you want to make sure you have enough coverage to replace your income and provide your spouse with security.
4. Retirement. Hopefully, your retirement plan will provide you with plenty of income from investments and pensions. But will your spouse still have enough income if you were gone? What about a long-term care rider? Retirement age is a definite time to review your coverage.
5. Every two years. Regardless of life events, you should have your life insurance review done every two years. You want your life insurance to protect against possible future events – predicted and unexpected.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions about your life insurance policies – Cherie Downing: 727-748-4226.
Protect what matters most with life insurance from Nationwide.