When we write your Auto Insurance with Progressive Insurance, we can determine the best coverage based on your specific needs.
Auto Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – For at-fault repairs and medical care
- Uninsured/Underinsured Bodily Injury Coverage – For not-at-fault medical care
- Medical Payments – For any post-accident medical care
- Collision – For any post-accident repairs
- Gap Insurance
- Comprehensive – For any other repairs
- Uninsured Motorists Property Damage – For unpaid not-at-fault damage
- Roadside Assistance – For breakdowns
- Pet Injury – For vet bills if your pet is injured in an accident
- Rental Reimbursement
- Custom Parts and Equipment Value
To report a claim, visit the Progressive Claim Center or call at 1-800-776-4737.
Who do I call if I have questions about my policy?
You should call your Condon-Meek Insurance agent at 1-800-221-1964.
Disclosure: Insurance policies can vary from carrier to carrier and from state to state. Not every policy Condon-Meek Insurance writes will include every coverage described on this page. Be sure to read your policy and check with your insurance agent for personalized policy information.