Travelers Insurance Company
When we write your Car Insurance or Commercial Insurance with Travelers Insurance Company, we can determine the best coverage based on your specific needs.
Auto Insurance Coverage Highlights
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
Additional Auto Insurance Coverage
- Gap Insurance
- Towing and Labor
- Rental Car Reimbursement
Commercial Insurance with Travelers
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Surety Bonds
Commercial Auto Coverage Highlights
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Combined Single Limit Medical Payments, No-Dault or Personal Injury Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Hired Auto Physical Damage Coverage
- Hired Auto Liability
- Non-Owned & Hired Auto Liability
General Liability Coverage Highlights
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Personal Injury (including slander or libel)
- Advertising Injury
- Employment Practices Liability
- Defense Costs
- Premises and Operations Liability
- Tenant’s Liability
Commercial Surety Bonds
Bonds We Write
- Court Bonds – Judicial & Fiduciary
- Cable Franchise/Performance Bonds
- Closure/Post-Closure Bonds
- Depository Bonds
- Game of Chance Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds
- Lost Instrument Bonds
- Performance and Payment Bonds
- Postal Unit Contract Bonds
- Retro/Large Deductible Guarantee
- Self-Insurers Workers’ Compensation Bonds
- STAMP Bonds/Indemnity to Transfer Agents
- Utility/Toll Bonds
Click here for more information on Commercial Bonds.
Who do I call if I have questions about my policy?
You should call your Condon-Meek Insurance agent at 1-800-221-1964.
What information do I need to report my claim?
The information needed will depend on the type of claim you are reporting. Typically, you will need the following:
- Your contact information
- The name and contact information of any other involved parties
- Your policy info
- The type of loss you are reporting (auto or boat)
- The date the incident occurred
- A description of the loss
- A description of any injuries
What should I do if I do not have all the information needed to report my claim?
You should report your claim to Travelers as soon as possible, even if you don’t have all the necessary information. The faster you do so, the sooner you will get assistance. Your claim professional will be contacting you throughout the claim process, so you will always have the opportunity to update information.
To report an Auto or Commercial claim, have your claim number ready and call 1-800-252-4633. You may also file your claim online.
Disclosure: Insurance policies can vary from carrier to carrier and from state to state. Not every policy Condon-Meek Insurance writes will include every coverage described on this page. Be sure to read your policy and check with your insurance agent for personalized policy information.